The 6th Tumor Models Immuno-Oncology Summit, formerly San Francisco, is the unique platform for bringing together key decision makers in this rapidly expanding industry.
Our community member recognizes this as the must-attend summit to kick off their year to stay at the forefront of preclinical and translational IO research, and assess the latest model platforms to compliment their existing toolbox.
Through a series of bespoke and customizable packages, this summit provides you with the opportunity to demonstrate your expertise in immuno-oncology research, expose your products and services, and elevate your brand to an exclusive preclinical-focused, industry audience dedicated to advancing their IO investigations.
Our community is looking for:
- Translational Modelling Services – advance pipelines towards the clinic by providing pioneering drug developers with robust, clinically-relevant humanized, PDX, syngeneic or 3D models for preclinical immuno-oncology investigations
- Toxicology & PKPD Services – facilitate translational research and understand the safety of immuno-oncology preclinical and translational studies
- Imaging Providers – aid the biopharmaceutical industry’s in vivo studies by supplying them with state-of-the art imaging platforms with highly sensitive and technology
- Software Services – showcase to the community how your software solutions can improve current processes in preclinical and translational research
- NGS & Bioinformatics – illustrate to the industry the advantage of unbiased approaches to pinpoint novel pathways and targets. Help biopharma’s research by revealing things they never thought of before