Validate Your Preclinical Hypothesis by Dissecting Solid Tumor Microenvironment, Predictive Biomarker, Safety & Clinical Efficacy Analysis through Next Gen Models & Bioinformatics
The last 12 months witnessed the surge of exciting combination immuno-oncology data, but stakes remain high with clinical translation. With the complexity of immuno-oncology and checkpoint inhibitors, immunomodulating agent utilization, dosing and efficacy remain the critical bottlenecks for IO drug developers. In addition to this, we are still scratching the surface of our understanding of tumor microenvironment and how to look for a predictive biomarker to boost our clinical and therapeutic index confidence.
Tumor Models for Immuno-Oncology Summit 2023 remains dedicated to the preclinical immuno-oncology community – and is the one and only definitive meeting focusing on disease modeling to empower you to:
- Validate your preclinical hypothesis, especially on solid tumors’ microenvironment and biology
- Increase your model utility and toolbox to recapitulate human physiology and immune response
- Drive your translational and clinical decision with improved pharmacokinetics, efficacy and safety readouts
- Enhance your understanding of candidates’ therapeutic index through next gen models
- Share, inspire and meet with your peers and elite model developers to be equipped with the latest technologies and platforms, such as bioinformatics and NGS for a robust predictive biomarker
We are excited about the return of a face-to-face meeting where we can reconnect with the community. Tailored with industry IO model experts including Amgen, Soteria Therapeutics, GSK, Crown, JAX , this 3-days summit will guide and prepare you for the next gen IO development, increasing your clinical relevancy and speed-to-clinic!
Expert Speakers Include:
Chief Scientific Officer
Senior Director, Translational Medicine
Bristol Myers Squibb
Senior Principal Scientist
Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research (NIBR)
Senior Vice President ImmunoOncology
IO Soteria Biotherapeutics
Senior Director Cancer Biology & Translational Science
Senior Principal Scientist, ImmunoOncology & Cellular Therapy
Bristol Myers Squibb
Senior Vice President Immuno-Oncology
"This was a great conference for staying on top of some of the latest developments in IO models and getting a better understanding of the various models, their utility and limitations. The size of the conference allows for many fruitful discussions and ease of meeting with several of the major CROs that provide models for those in the immuno-oncology space."
Michael Mattie, Associate Director, Translational Medicine, Kite Pharma
2022 Official Sponsors: