Panel Discussion: How to Overcome the Challenges of Effectively Translating Immuno-Oncology Therapies into the Clinic & Beyond
Time: 4:45 pm
day: Nilogen Oncosystems Workshop
• What are the key translational challenges faced by organisations across the spectrum of immune oncology therapies and combinations?
• Why are traditional approaches failing to meet the criteria necessary for success in the clinic?
• How can functional assays enhance our understanding of mechanism of action as well as efficacy?
• Patient to patient variability – how should this be addressed preclinically as well as in clinical trials?
• Clinical studies/trial enrichment – what are the big issues in successfully navigating immune oncology therapies through Phase I and II in the clinic?